-
November 25th, 2004, 04:27 AM
#131
Inactive Member
I'm funky. Sadly, i've got a mundo size essay to catch up on. And a load of other shit to do.
But hell, i'll still be funky.
-
November 26th, 2004, 06:37 AM
#132
Senior Hostboard Member
It's simple, you get obred of it, you best take a break (one day or two, I ofcourse know it's impossible =P) and then get back to it.
Quite well right now, i'm happy.
-
November 26th, 2004, 11:55 AM
#133
Senior Hostboard Member
me2, schoolweek ended [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 26th, 2004, 03:03 PM
#134
Senior Hostboard Member
-
November 29th, 2004, 01:51 PM
#135
Senior Hostboard Member
I'm tired, bored and confused ??
-
November 29th, 2004, 06:00 PM
#136
Senior Hostboard Member
I'm a bit scared, a bit excited, and totally happy! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 29th, 2004, 06:45 PM
#137
Senior Hostboard Member
Bah, my head aches >_<
-
November 30th, 2004, 11:49 AM
#138
Senior Hostboard Member
-
November 30th, 2004, 01:48 PM
#139
Senior Hostboard Member
Excellent, but this will only last for a few mins now.
-
November 30th, 2004, 04:56 PM
#140
Senior Hostboard Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks